Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PLEASE DO CALL ME A BIRD, I'M ON TWITTER

You should always be in the know with up to the minute etiquette updates, so I cordially invite you to follow me on twitter. Unfortunatley The Perfect Secretary was too long of a name so I've had to do the unthinkable and succumb to a horrendous abbreviation, I'm not a fan of nicknames but sometimes you must accept what ever the master wants to call you, so please find me as perfectsec.
What a delightful world it is on twitter. It's even more informative than the operator ladies at Sterling Cooper. You didn't hear it from me but Mr. Lawrence had a meeting at Ogilvy. His secretary clearly can't keep her boy under control, if she could this kind of information would never leak out.
It seems that Ms. Olson is quite discontent with her new secretary and who can blame her she is quite the office chatterbox. Someone needs to cut off her beak. I don't think she has been pledging lately... Have you?

The Perfect Secretary's Oath #1 from theperfectsecretary on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment