Monday, August 24, 2009

THE PLEDGE TO HELP YOU STAY NUMBER 2!

The Sterling Cooper Pledge #2 from theperfectsecretary on Vimeo.



You have been working your behind off like nobody's beeswax to show your boss just what a winning little busybee you are. But does he really see the champ in you? Are you looking for constant validation? Does your boss just not recognize what a marvel you are at the office? What ever you do, do not get your panties in a twist, for you might just need them later...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Nissa thanks for calling me today on my birthday I guess you have a strange way of telling me happy birthday . Nissa when somebody wants to say Happy birthday you say some to them like " Happy Birthday To You Jack" but just like you have always Nissa you do not say a word . For somebody who you always make fun and trash like me as a man you would not want to be with, I found it funny you decided to call me . If you really did not like me you would not even bother to call me . I hope to we can meet since that is what you want .

    ReplyDelete